- “Save the Last Dance for Me”,
eLearning Magazine, July 2002
- "You’re never too old to learn",
Learnativity, Fall 2001
- “The Sky is Falling”,
eLearning Magazine, July 2001
- Interview: "Brand-Name B-Schools
Partnering With Start-Ups For Revenue and Reach",
AACSB NewsLine, Fall 1999.
- “Computers and Dr. Seuss”, The Seattle Times,
Personal Technology Section, August 13, 1995.
- “Green Eggs and Ham, a Dr. Seuss Parody”, NetGuide,
March, 1995, p86.
- “The Working Side of the Internet”, Syllabus,
October, 1994, p50-51.
- Go Forth and Multiply, Cornell Enterprise, Spring
- “Map-Art from the Cutting Room Floor”, Computers and
People, October, 1979, p23-25.
- Featured as a Geography teacher in Peter
Binzen, “Expanding the Boundaries of Geography”, Change Magazine
Report on Teaching, July 1977, p12-14.
- “A Computer Parser for Polynomials in Language BASIC”,
Computer Education, February, 1977, p9-10.
- “A Report on Experimental Cartography at the Rome Air
Development Center”, Proceedings of the Middle States Division,
Association of American geographers, October, 1973, p110-113.
- “Orchestrating the Time-Sharing Computer for Geographic
Research”, Proceedings of the SUNY at Albany “Conversations in the
Disciplines”, October, 1972, p71-77.
- An Economy in Transition, Fort McDowell Indian
Community, Comprehensive Planning Program, with H. S. Coblentz, AIP,
Environmental Planning Consultants, May, 1971.
- Education as a Retention Strategy for Gold Collar Employees”,
International Call Center Conference, Dallas Texas, Jan 2003
- “Distance Learning Strategy”, Owen Management School,
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2002
- Ohio Higher Ed Council NOCHE, "State of Distance Learning in
Universities, " 2002
- Business School Computing Directions, USC Marshall School of
Business, “Developments in Online Learning”, 2002
- Conference Board, “Corporate Online Learning”, San Diego, CA,
- Thunderbird Intl School of Business, “Distance Learning
- Business School Computing Directions, Columbia University Business
School, “Distance Learning Opportunities”, 2000
- "Universities and Distance Learning", Houghton Mifflin
Editors Retreat, York Beach, ME, Oct 1999
- "Technology Overview", PictureTel Users Group Annual Conf.,
Sacramento, CA, Sept 1999
- "Why Distance Learning?", Faculty Retreat, SMU/COX School of
Business, Dallas, TX August 1999
- Instructor, Distance Learning Workshop, U of Tampa College of Bus,
Tampa, FL, August 1999
- Keynote Speaker, "Business Schools and Distance learning", AACSB
Learning Technology Workshop, Milwaukie, Wisconsin, June 1999
- Panel moderator, "Intellectual Property Rights", AACSB Dean's
Atlanta, April 1999
- Faculty: "Distance Learning and Higher Education", Cornell
Continuing Ed Course, Nov 1998
- Moderator: PictureTel Executive Panel, PictureTel Users Conference,
Norfolk VA, Sept 1998
- "Distance Learning", AACSB Learning Technologies Workshop, UC
Berkeley, May 1998
- "The Case for Distance Learning", Emory University Business School
- Panel Moderator: "The Future of Business in the Digital Economy:
Bandwidth." Technology and Media Conference, Ithaca NY, April 1997
- "You Oughta Be in Pictures: The use of Video in Business Education"
With live demos! Annual Dean's Conference, AACSB, Los Angeles, April